Tuesday 29 November 2011

Finally I can Start!

So I have been waiting on my missing Carnivean before I started to put together and paint my Legion Battle Box for our escalation campaign, the Big Battlebox Bash. Assembling will be done tonight and later this week I will post my starting list and my thoughts.

As fate would have it, last night I finished my current unit I have been working on. I have always loved the Ashlynn d'Elyse picture in the Mercs book so wanted to do an Ashlynn army. First unit, of course, is the Arcane Tempest Gun Mages (UA to come).


Purple for Amethyst Rose Gun Mages and for Lael. I am very happy with how these turned out.

NOTE: My tripod broke so this was the only half decent pic I could take. Promise future pics will be more professional.

There were actually partially painted from my cygnar, just a quick colour change here and there. I also haven't finished painting the arc design on the bases.

With regards to the Battle Box Bash, another member of our illustrious group has put started a blog (Page 5 Violation). I HIGHLY recommend watching his blog as his modelling and painting skills far outweigh anything I could produce.

So currently the blog list stands at:

Ado: http://get-behind-me-dice-gods.blogspot.com/
Aris: http://page5violation.blogspot.com/

Check them out, they are both good painters so expect some really good advice and tutorials from them.



No comments:

Post a Comment